The Product has a high module of conversion efficiency. Its ideal output leads to 500Wh per day but may vary depending on the presence of sunlight. Its bypass diodes used for minimizing the power drop, which is caused by shade and also ensures excellent performance in low-light environments.
Features of Richsolar 100 Watt Polycrystalline:
- Its off-grid fully automatic powered systems as Marines solar panels, RV solar panels, and Boat solar panels.
- They withstand high wind is of 2400Pascal and snow loads of 5400Pascal.
- Its resistant aluminum frame allows the panels to last for a more extended time.
- The battery is of12 Volts.
- Warranty will be of 25-years of transferable power output, and five years of material and quality warranty.
Its abundant solar of 100 W and 12 V of Polycrystalline Solar Panel are a primary component in generating an off-grid solar energy system. The weighing will be of 16.5lbs only. The panel contains 36 efficient polycrystalline solar cells, which are protected by a layer of tempered glass.
Its panel has designed to withstand the heavy snow and wind loads also. The backside of the dashboard features a waterproof junction box. MC4 is useful for easy play and plug use. The user has to use this panel alone or may even add the new groups to form a custom solar energy system.
- Its Maximum Power is 100Watt.
- The Open-Circuit Voltage, i.e., Voc, is 21.2Volt.
- Its Optimum Operating Current, i.e., Imp, is 5.62Amp.
- Short-Circuit Current, i.e., I will be of 6.02Amp.
The maximum weight of the product is 16.5 lbs